available September 7, 2020
Relieve Pain & Restore Health
Millions of Canadians suffer from
back pain that interferes with work, play, mood, and ongoingfitness routines.
If you are one of them, consider the
Essential Back Care program,
an inclusive, lifestyle-focused program based on proven yoga therapy approaches to restoring
back health and managing pain response.
The Essential Back Care online program includes:
• 1.5 hours live online individual instructional yoga therapy session/s
• 2 follow-up 20-minute sessions
On Zoom; includes initial consultation & health
history intake session/s
• Printable, easy-to-follow individualized practice sheets
• Printable practice logs / journalling guidance to monitor progress
• Unlimited access to recorded, individualized practice lessons addressing specific back health topics
• 2 live online
Gentle Movement & Yoga Nidra classes (Sundays 7 - 8:15 pm)
• Access to additional resources for ongoing practice
monthly backcare tips sent to
$199 prepaid in full*
Full program available
September 7, 2020
If you require help prior to this, please refer to the Yoga Therapy page
The Essential Back Care program is NOT a quick fix!
Practice and long-term commitment are key.
Schedule set upon registration.
Take your back health into
your own hands!
The Essential Back Care program offers
those who suffer with lower back pain a series of simple, short practices
that can help on the road to recovery.
Essential Back Care students will:
• Transform posture and develop body awareness
• Strengthen key muscle groups
• Increase flexibility
• Learn to move in ways that are less harmful
• Relax chronic tension
• Respond mindfully to pain
•Develop healthy habits that support optimal long-term spinal mobility
Jools' studies and clinical work encompasses:
• Pain care science
• Advanced anatomy and physiology
• Gentle movement for pain
• Yoga therapy for spinal conditions
• Nervous system regulation through movement, breath, and meditation
She has trained / certified with renown pain expert, physiotherapist, and yoga therapist
Neil Pearson, PT, C-IAYT,
back health researcher and therapist
Anatomy Trains author Tom Myers & KMI trainers (fascial meridians),
physiotherapist and experiential anatomy expert Judith Lasater, and Dr. David Li Lam, MD, DCTM, RMT;
Her students and clients include those with chronic conditions from repetitive injury or accidents,
systemic conditions such as MS and autoimmune diseases, PTSD, and others. Read more ...
All content except as noted
© Julie (Jools) Andrés 2011 - 2020